Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trouble Sleeping

Day 2 of getting only 4 hours sleep.  I was up again at 2:30 AM today.  I hate that.  I am somewhat productive, but really...I'd rather be sleeping. 

2:30 AM, shopped online for couches/sectionals for our weekend home.
3:00 AM, replied to and forwarded emails
3:30 AM, posted pictures to an online forum and perused new postings by others
4:15 AM, washed face and got dressed for the day
4:30 AM, straightened up house
4:45 AM, at breakfast.  I made a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee
5:00 AM...here I sit.

My family won't get up for another 45 minutes, then we'll do the morning shuffle.  I can't wait to get to the gym today.  I have a feeling today is going to draaaag, but I'll do my best to be productive and get things crossed off my never ending list.

No comments:

Post a Comment