Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flashbacks

Throughout the last couple weeks, I've heard time and time again, "this makes so much sense". Be it from friends, my husband, my therapist, my brother...its like a light bulb just went off or they finallly understood the lyrics to my song.  So I've reflected on my life and tried to find warning signs that I previously missed or misunderstood.  It hasn't been anything like a "lovely stroll down memory lane".  In fact, its been more like, "Oh my goodness!  How did I survive that!?!?!"  Nice, huh?  I suppose throughout the blog I'll post about my flashbacks.  Maybe this will give me some insight as to what has been leading up to this point in my life or perhaps even give me an understanding of the different cycles I've gone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment