Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lead

I feel as though my legs are filled with lead.  My brain is going a million miles an hour, but my body can barely keep up.  The only thing that relieves this is sleep; unfortunately, I can't very well sleep my life away, can I? 

It is actually physically painful.  It feels like Restless Leg Syndrom (RLS) and there's nothing I can do adequately get comfortable throughout the day.  Today, I finally had to come home to rest.  There was nothing left for me to do.  I hate that I have to miss work and I know that this just puts an added stress to my husband and our businesses.  I tell my therapists all the time how thankful I am to own my own businesses because I don't think a boss would be so understanding.  I seriously doubt that I could hold a job down right now. 

I really need to speak with my doctor about these side effects and see if this is something that will eventually "go away" or if they are something that I need to get used to.  I literally feel like I'm coming out of my skin because my legs hurt so badly.  I just don't have the energy or strength to move around, yet my brain is going too fast for my own thoughts. 

Please, God, let this all even out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment